TANDEM’S 3P PROCESS
Tandem’s 3P process: Plan — Produce — Publish (™) is at the core of everything we do throughout every production. This exclusive process means we work with you to get the results you want to efficiently create your content on time working to your budget.
The key to good production is planning; you have to have a strategy. In the introductory stages of your project, we work with you on all aspects of the planning:
- Creative concept
- Storyboarding, scripting and preparing interview questions if needed
- Logistics, such as the best filming location, talent and sourcing and booking a voiceover artist if needed
In this stage of the project, we help you work out:
- Who your audience is and where they are
- What style of content is suitable for your message, (podcast, live streaming, animation, video, photos etc)
- When the project needs to be completed by
- The best content options to fit within your budget
This is where your project begins to come to life:
- Filming takes place at the pre-agreed locations and times
- Once production is complete, we move onto the edit
- First draft is created and sent to you for review and any suggested changes.
- Second and final draft is completed and sent for final review & changes.
- Once these final changes have been applied, we complete the edit, do the audio mix and colour grade , so it looks and sounds great. Changes can be accepted after this stage but will need discussion around budget and deadlines
During this stage of the project, it’s important to remember:
- Stick to the Content Plan: This will help you achieve what you want in the time you have, and to the budget you’ve set
- Don’t over-create: Avoid the mistake of trying to cram too much into a video. Less is more! If you need to tell a longer story, break a video into separate parts — this way the viewer can choose to watch every video or just the video that suits them
The final stage of the project is making sure your content can be found and shared.
- All files are formatted and optimised for the agreed and preferred media channel.
- The project is then archived and backed up internally for 24 months.
- We review the project internally and with you to make sure you’re happy
A final point to note here is to make sure you’ve got a plan for where your content will be found. This is part of the content planning stage at the beginning. The best solution is to either create a website that’s easily updated, searchable and allows for ease of sharing or create a YouTube channel, where content can easily be found.
Tandem’s exclusive 3P Process: Plan, Produce, Publish (™) ensures you are involved every step of the way, as we provide a great level of service and value to create content that engages and connects.
With our experience and expertise, you’ll get exactly what you want with the added value of our professional teams throughout New Zealand helping deliver on time and on budget.
We know what we’re doing, we’re creative, we make it easy and we make it fun!